Important note: This program requires an application – no fee is required. Only admitted students should pay the nonrefundable deposit fee. The balance of the tuition (total cost minus the deposit fee) must be paid prior to the tuition deadline as listed above under “Course Details”.
Early Decision (Nov 1, 2019 through Jan 10, 2020): A nonrefundable $300 deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. This deposit is part of the total tuition and NOT in addition to it.
Regular Enrollment (Jan 11, 2020 through payment deadline): A nonrefundable $500 deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. This deposit is part of the total tuition and NOT in addition to it.
Late Enrollment: (payment deadline forward): A nonrefundable $500 deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. In addition, a $200 Late Fee will be added to all accounts not paid in full by the Tuition deadline.
Important Note: If you were accepted (paid deposit) to this program but did not cancel your participation by the tuition payment deadline, you are legally responsible for the full tuition regardless of attendance in this program. Please carefully read the IFR Withdrawal & Cancellation Policy for further information.
- A 2.5% Processing Fee is automatically assessed for all credit/debit card/online payments
- A $200 Late Fee will be assessed if full tuition payment is not completed by the deadline
- Students who wishes to take an IFR field schools without the credit units may receive the following discounts: (1) $300 off a full program; (2) $200 of a short (2-3 weeks) program
- Look at the field school syllabus above for room & board details
- Students should explore purchasing trip cancellation insurance on their own. Insure My Trip or Travel Guard are two possible resources you may wish to explore. See this Wall Street Journal article about travel insurance that may help you with to help to decide whether to purchase such insurance.